- The tournament is 5v5 AWP CoD:UO Cup.
- Matches will be played 5v5 (4v4 or 6v6 can be played only if agreed by both teams, the proof of the agreement has to be uploaded with the map results).
- Each team will assign 1 team captain during the registration, who will be added to the Official Facebook Group of the Team Captains.
- There is only one round during the group phase. The top 2 teams from each group qualify to the playoffs. During the group phase the maps will be randomly selected for each round, you have to play them in the order you find it in the document uploaded to the Official Facebook Group of the Team Captains.
- A date period will be set for games, it’s up to the clans to schedule the matches and make sure they are played on time. You can play your group matches in any order, but you have to finish all of the games until the deadline.
- Depending on the number of the teams and groups the rest of the maps from the map rotation will be randomly selected in the first rounds of the playoffs. After that each team can pick their own maps, but only once during the Winner’s Bracket. In the Grand Final you can choose all the maps again.
- Each team that qualifies for the playoffs will start in the Winner’s Bracket. The losers in each round of the playoffs will still have the opportunity to earn their place in the Grand Final in the Loser’s bracket. In the Loser’s bracket each team can pick each map only once. They will be able to choose from every maps in the Grand Final again.
- Two maps are played in every matches, except from the Finals (Winner’s Bracket Final, Loser’s Bracket Final and the Grand Final), which is Best of 3.
- Bo3. You have to win 2 maps out of the 3, if you win 1, tie 1 and lose 1 then the team with the most rounds won wins the competition. If that is also equal, then a final map will be selected with banning.
- All of DQed teams’ results will be deleted and given 1-0 to their opponents.
- Teams can’t refuse the joining of a cup admin at any time of the games. For discipline, clans and players can be awarded yellow and red cards during and/or after the matches:
- Player Cards:
- Yellow = round loss. /e.g.: breaking the match rules/
- Yellow x3 (for the same player, same game) = DQ from match.
- Red = match loss + DQ from competition. /e.g.: hack usage/
- Team Cards:
- Yellow = match loss /e.g.: no show/
- Yellow x2 / Red = DQ from competition.
- Player Cards:
- It is the responsibility of the team captains to arrange the matches so the results can be uploaded before the deadline. Please be active!
- Once a set time has been arranged, you have to upload the date and time to the doodle form (You can find the link the in the Official Facebook Group of the Team Captains).
- If both teams agree, a match can be rescheduled, you have to notify the admins and upload the new time and date to the doodle form.
- Servers have been provided for the cup competition, playing in different servers only possible if both teams agree, you have to upload the proof of agreement together with the map results in the right forum.
- Even if admin(s) are on the server, it is the team captains’ responsibility to check the GUID’s before the start of the match. You can find the GUID’s on the forums. Remember, once the match has started, you cannot claim the victory because the other team had an unlisted player. Sort it out BEFORE the match.
- Every playing team member has to record demos during the matches! (/record Playername_vs_Opponent)
- The teams have to make sure in advance that they have all the maps, have a functioning PB before their matches, if the team members are not able to connect on the set time and date then the no show rule will be applied! DOWNLOAD LINK for 1.51, mappack, german_town!
- Both teams must have 5 (4 or 6 if agreed) players on the server at the agreed time. The latest the war can be delayed is by 15 minutes.
- No show:
- if the team’s captain doesn’t respond in within 3 days in the competition’s Official Facebook Group of the Team Captains or in any other platform.
- if the team doesn’t have at least 4 of the 5 players on the server in within 15 minutes to the set time and date. (Advice: Always make sure to agree on the Time Zone too!) After 15 minutes the match has to start (even in 4v5), in case of 3v5 or less the team with all the players can claim the victory. (The rule doesn’t apply if you have 4 or less players!)
- In case of misunderstanding each other or the time zones the admins will decide the outcome of the match.
- Every match will be played on 2 randomly selected maps, which have to be played in the order what you can see in the competition’s page!
- Each map is played until 20 rounds, with side switching after 10 rounds.
- Teams have to play both maps entirely. After examining the conflicts, and deducting the points the team with 21 or more rounds wins the match. (In case of a rightful conflict round deduction is possible.)
- A bash for teams will take place on each map, the winner having the option of which side to take first.
- Subs are only allowed during Ready-Up-Periods, or during timeout.
- No whining. If there is constant whine and global, the team may be penalised.
- A team is considered to have left if more than half the players of the same team disconnect from the server.
- A team is allowed 1 pause per map. The team must request the pause before the next round starts otherwise that round has to be played. If you request the pause in the middle of the round your team loses the round! The pause can last just 5 minutes. type /matchtimeout for a pause and then /matchetimein when ready.
- Referees are allowed to watch the match. Cup admins cannot be refused unless they represent one of the teams playing the match.
- No reconnecting unless you have a valid reason. If you reconnect for no reason or without asking the other team/referee, a referee has the right to stop you playing the match.
- Teams have no right to kick an opponent unless requested by the other team.
- You have to make screenshots of the results at the end of both maps!
- After the match, the captain of the winning team has to post the results on the forums with screenshots in within 2 hours. Otherwise the result will be deleted and no points will be given to the winning team. In case of tie you have to decide with the other team’s captain who will upload the results in within 2 hours otherwise the same rule applies! Results without screenshots won’t be accepted, so make screenshots of the results at the end of each maps!
- If an opponent did not show up, you have to post it to the forum too, with the proof of the agreement of the time and date and a screenshot of you online on the server. Any team that fakes a no-show will be disqualified.
- If there are any disputes after the game, please let an admin know.
- You can ask up to 2 demos from the opponent after the match.
- The admins can ask all the demos from the teams, if even 1 demo is missing from a team it will cause a team yellow card (match loss).
- Win = 3 points … Draw = 1 point … Loss = 0 points.
- Let the admins know of the result if available.
- Maplist: mp_uo_carentan, mp_uo_dawnville, mp_uo_depot, mp_uo_harbor, mp_uo_powcamp, mp_cassino, mp_peaks, mp_railyard, mp_uo_stanjel, german_town. +2 maps chosen by the players in the vote during the registration week.
- Maps will be pre-chosen during the competition and they have to played in the order how you see it in the webpage.
- Only exception is the Grand Final, where each teams pick a map, and they ban the third map. (Banning maps until 1 stays). The winner of the first bash in the Grand Final can decide the first map and side. Then they have to bash in the beginning of every map for the sides.
- There are official servers for the competition with standard PAM, Anti-Config and settings. It is highly recommended to play the games on the official servers.
- Playing on other servers only possible if both teams agree to it.
- The passwords and rcon password will be given in the Official Facebook Group of the Team Captains.
- Changing the server password so the admins are not able to join for the matches can lead to penalties.
Demos and Conflict
- Every playing team member has to record demos during the matches! (/record “[Clanname]_[Playername]_vs_[Opponent]”)
- The opponent is allowed to request up to 2 demos from the opponent after the matches.
- Any player that fails to hand in their demo (more than 5 rounds missing) will be kicked out of the team and a yellow card will be issued to the team (=match loss). If a team fails to hand in a demo after two different matches, they will be disqualified from the competition.
- Demo’s will be used to solve any conflicts or issues, e.g. jumps, glitching etc.
- In case of conflict, after you’ve watched the demos (max 2) from the opponent you have to send them to the admins with a txt attached, where you mark the map, round and type of issue you’ve noticed! The demos have to be attached with the name format: “[Clanname]_[Playername]_vs_[Opponent]”
- Cup Admins are allowed to request demos from any player from any match without any limitations.
Players & GUID
- Every team has to register their roster with GUIDs to the forum.
- If a player does not have the same GUID mentioned in the forum, they cannot play. We may allow exceptions if it can be proved, without a reason of a doubt that the player on the server is in fact the player in the team.
- Players must have their GUID and be signed up for at least 24 hours before they can play (unless the opponent agrees).
- It’s the responsibility of the teams to check the GUIDs before the match starts. The player with false GUID can’t play in the match.
- If a sub has false GUID, since the game has already started and you are caught, the game will be forfeited for your team.
- Unless the other team agrees, ringers cannot be played.
- Players can switch teams but only if they haven’t played for the another team yet.
- Max 1 player can be added per team after the deadline if they are not signed up for any other team.
Cheating and Abuse
- There is a document that contains all the information of the bug usage and the trick jumps in each map, it is uploaded to the Official Facebook Group of the Team Captains.
- After conflict or an admin notices something the Admins together check the demos and decide how to act. Keep that in mind that every situation is different, we don’t recommend the usage of any of the listed bugs of the game, because it may lead to a penalty!
- If a pbss shows any sign of hacking, the player will be disqualified, added to the master ban list and the match will be forfeited for his team. This also includes any pb related kicks or a player being caught with paid cheats.
- If hacking is obvious in a demo, the player will be disqualified from the competition and his team loses the game. The admin group decides from the demo!
- NO GLITCHING/BUGS is allowed at all. e.g. no reload glitch for rifles/snipers. It can lead to a round loss; the online admin can decide it during the match or the admin group from the demo! If you are not sure what includes this group, ask the admin(s) before the match / the competition!
- Using MACRO is not allowed, even if you are using your mouse’s official software. It can lead to a round loss; the online admin can decide it during the match or the admin group from the demo! If you are not sure what includes this group ask the admin(s) before the match / the competition!
- Hard usage of Clipping or Leaning is NOT allowed. It can lead to a round loss; the online admin can decide it during the match or the admin group from the demo! If you are not sure what includes this group, ask the admin(s) before the match / the competition!
- Jump plants or any plants hidden inside of the bomb/tank etc. are NOT allowed! It can lead to a round loss; the online admin can decide it during the match or the admin group from the demo! If you are not sure what includes this group, ask the admin(s) before the match / the competition!
- Any constant abuse in game or to any admins will result in a yellow card.
- Lag binding of any sort is NOT allowed. It can lead to round loss; the online admin can decide it during the match or the admin group from the demo!
- Trick jumps are NOT allowed; general rule is that every jump that requires the usage of FPS Bind, 333 FPS, Nade(s) or other team member(s), is NOT allowed. It varies in every map what defines as DISALLOWED trick jumps, ask the admin(s) to clear it before the match/competition otherwise if you use it, can lead to round loss. The online admin can decide it during the match or the admin group from the demo!
- If both teams agree to bend the rules (only slightly) e.g. players allowed or start time, there must be proof otherwise in the case of a conflict, normal rules will be applied.
- Teams have no right to kick an opponent unless requested by the other team.
- Teams that leave the cup will have any games that they have played removed. (this also applies to teams with 2 no shows)
Group rankings are worked out by the following rules, in order of importance:
- Overall points
- Result of the matches between the tied clans.
- Overall round difference
- Total rounds won
In case if 3 teams have the same points at the end of the group stage:
- The first team is the team with the best round difference
- Then from the two remaining teams we check the results against each other
- If it was a tie, then we check the overall round difference, then the total rounds won.
- If everything is equal then they will play a 1 map match, the map will be banned.